Interested in becoming a GK-12 Teacher or Fellow?
Review the requirements and click on the appropriate application below!
TEACHERS MUST HAVE:
- An appointment as a teacher of Mathematics or Science in grades 9-12
- Proof of United States citizenship or permanent residency
- An interest in exploring engineering concepts as a way to introduce Science or Mathematics into courses
- An interest in utilizing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) concepts and ideas in the classroom
FELLOWS MUST BE:
- Seeking a Ph.D. in Engineering or Physics at Drexel University; preference will be given to students who have passed their candidacy exams
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residents
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math and able to communicate this knowledge to audiences of students, faculty and staff at all levels of expertise
- Patient; able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced high-school classroom setting
- Dependable, mature, and able to adapt quickly to changing needs and circumstances
- Comfortable with the responsibility of supporting teachers while inspiring children to learn